Friday, February 12, 2010

The Smith kids go to Washington


Goober
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Quarters..I know for sure Jed is leaving us quarters. This morning after very little sleep I was up at 5am for work and not happy about it. I picked up my bag to make sure all my stuff was in there. My gloves were on top. Right under them lying on top of all the stuff in my bag were my safety glasses. They were upside down and in the inside corners of BOTH lenses were quarters... :) Even if someone had thrown change in my bag (doesn't happen) my gloves were on top of my glasses and the change would not be able to get to my glasses. I just cracked up, it was a typical Jed thing. He knows I want to believe so bad but am having difficulty. He is making sure his signs to me are obvious so I can't second guess them. Funny little boy. He wanted me to laugh...and I did. I even carried them upstairs and woke Dan up to see them!
I was telling the guy I worked with today about the quarters. I told him how much I want to believe but just can't drop that bit of skepticism. He had a very good view point. He said "just believe" I said "but what if it's not true and I was supposed to be doing something else to help Jed"? "R" told me, "well you won't find out until your dead and then it won't matter anymore because whatever happens you can't change". He is very correct. I guess that is something I will have to work on....geeze my list is getting longer!
I guess Jed was sick of reading about how sad I am so he needed to give me a chuckle.
Love J & k
I Love you baby Jed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MicheleLivingston.com

Anonymous said...

gosh maybe his plan is to make you rich, quaters add up!

Becky said...

Very good advice. Sometimes you just have to take that leap of faith. Sounds like Jed is pushing you towards it.