Sunday, February 21, 2010


Savannah and her moraler...the best EVER!!!

I know this guy woke up with an urge to dress up as Lala, he does not know why and he is REALLY ticked off but he could not resist the urge. I didn't even try to explain to him that Jed did that for me. LaLa is Jed's favorite Teletubbie and the ONLY Teletubbie that was at THON!!!




7.8 Million...for pediatric cancer patients and their families. The PSU students, once again, come through in a BIG way.
Gamma Phi-Acacia got 5th place!!!!

THON was amazing. Savannah did well. A few little meltdowns here and there but considering the extra stress she was under I think she did great. Watching her run in with the dancers was HUGE. All these years and now she is official! Jed is so very proud and so are we. The weekend was heartbreaking, so very sad and so VERY wonderful. Many great moments. The banner they had made in memory of Jed was beautiful. I hope to see it next year..hint. All the red t-shirts on Sunday with Jed's name on them and our quote took my breath away. Thank you Sue..that quote has become Jed's anthem. We saw so many people from the hospital. Never have I seen that many Hershey med center people at THON..I am SO GLAD you all were there. Eli and his dad did their Men in Black thing on stage. I remember last year Jed and I screamed for them so loud our throats hurt. I know this year I was the only one watching them that was crying! If I can find a video of it I will post it...it is great. We saw many old friends and made new ones. The outpouring of love and support for us was incredible. Thank you not only to our own great group but also to the Family relations overall Annie and our wonderful FR friend Ariel. A big thanks also to the "queen" of THON 2010..Caitlin, you did an awesome job.
The always lovely Aunt Mindy made her annual trek to THON on Saturday. Today Grace made her 1st trip to THON! If I had known I would have tried to get you down on the floor with us. The BJC was filled to capacity. I have NEVER seen it that full.
I am not going to name anyone because I will skip someone and I don't want to hurt any one's feelings but we love ALL of you. I could never explain how much your support and love continues to help us as we try to find a way to live without our Jeddie. The way you have all adopted Savannah and taken her in is such a comfort. Knowing she has such a great support system helps me breath a bit easier. Our dancers are..as always...the best.
Ok enough for now I am rambling. Thank you everyone, all at THON, all watching the live feed, all that donated and all that sent us good thoughts and strength. We love you
Love J, K, S & D
To our awesome Alum...LV, Krob, Dan, Lizzie, Momiss, Riley and of course Brent....what would we do without you? (if I didn't write your name it doesn't mean we don't love you!)
Ryan...we love you

No comments: