Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jed and Hop


jed218
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Yes Hop taught Jed how to pick his nose.
It is snowing..a lot...again. The new work policy is you come to work or get a point, end of discussion. So I guess I get a point tomorrow..ooooo. Anyway, stupid stuff not worth the complaining I'd like to do about it. I did hear on the news that roofs collapsing are happening more with all the snow..hhmmm...that's a thought...just for the wheel area!
Missing Jed....more and more and more. The vibe in the house is completely different. We are here but our little family is broken. We are all trying hard to make it bearable and do what we need to do to help each other find a way to deal. It is difficult. We all miss him so very much. Boy that is an understatement.
I keep thinking of all the wonderful gifts Jed has given and continues to give us & the wonderful people we have met because of him. I am so grateful that he picked us to be his family. I could go on and on..but I won't.
I just miss Jed, I wish there were bigger, heavier words to describe how much I miss him.
Ok well...snow baby snow
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just leaving you a hug Kristin!!! ~Sara