Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jed and the 2 BEST nurse practitioners on the planet..Erin and Deana


Jed and the 2 BEST nurse practitioners on the planet..Erin and Deana
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

THON tomorrow. I know I have to but I don't know if I can. NOTHING is more "Jed" than THON. I am so tired and stressed that I forgot I even had to pack. Savannah said;"did you pack yet"? I said, "pack what. oh yeah forgot I have to pack stuff". So now I am sitting here..thinking about packing..not actually packing..just thinking about it. I am slightly nauseous contemplating this weekend.
We have to go to The Corner Room so Danny can eat a bison burger for Jed. Everything this weekend is for Jed, because of Jed and just all about Jed. I know he will be there with me but his physical absence is completely heartbreaking and extremely hard to handle.
We are very proud of Savannah, her hard work and dedication has gotten her this dancing spot. 700 dancers and only 4 or so are freshmen. I hope everything goes well. The drama of the weekend is overwhelming so any extra will probably kill me.
Poor Danny, not only does he have to handle his own emotions he will have me falling apart all over the place and the worry of how Savannah is doing.
I know Jed is very happy that we are going and I know he is VERY proud of his sister.
Guess I better pack...or think about it some more
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,

Keep the faith. Maybe THON will provide you with some of the answers you are looking for. . . Savannah will do great! Jed will hold her up in her weakest moments!!!

Unknown said...

K,

Wish I could be there - I'll be thinking of you all every second of my first THON weekend away from Penn State. I think it'll be better than you expect and Savannah and all the Gamma Phi and Acacia dancers will have extra strength from Jed taking care of them. <3