Monday, February 15, 2010

Jed and Lizzie


041
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Count down to THON!!!

This is a great picture. Love the smile. It makes me feel like Jed is looking right at me. I love to look at him but it hurts so much I can't describe it. Yesterday was 6 weeks..6 weeks since I held his hand, 6 weeks since I laid next to him, 6 weeks since I said goodbye. It feels like I haven't seen him for 100 years but it also feels like it's only been hours. I am grateful for the quarters and for the love I feel from him...but nothing makes the missing him easier. It's so hard and it is just getting harder...I don't know how that is even possible. Keeping myself together and doing the stuff that has to be done ( and I am doing a minimal amount) is all exhausting. I hate it and it's hard...Well, hard is a stupid small word I just can't think of a better one right now!

I'll go now before I really get into this rant.

Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture. Look at those sweatshirts! Harley's and THON- two things that are so Jed.