Friday, February 5, 2010

Just a couple of things...I'll try not to whine. I have to thank Mrs. Kirby, Jed's school nurse and good friend, she brought chicken soup and chicken salad and rolls because she heard I have a cold....how awesome is that?
Danny cooked dinner for us tonight, mom and dad came over to eat...Danny's specialty ...tacos..yummy. He did all the cooking and all the cleaning up!
Someone at work told me today..."hey you look pretty good, you are smiling and laughing...see, it's not so bad" I said "well it's exhausting to be here, it's exhausting to be at home. It's exhausting to pretend I'm not miserable and it's exhausting to be miserable, so if nothing else at least I can get paid". I try not to get to irritate by people because I guess they just don't get it.
Thank you to Alecia......what an awesome thoughtful gift...love it & you.
TO our little friend Jackson. Tomorrow will be 2 years....hard to believe. You are missed and loved more than you can ever know. I know that, like my Jed, you are still here, loving your mom and dad and of course Coop.
Trish and Pete...thinking of you...so very much. Hugs and love.
We got the scale drawing of Jed's headstone today. I guess it will be about May before it gets put in. I am not even going to go into how f'd up it is to say that my son's headstone will be put in in may. It is sickening. Sometimes I wonder how I can sit here so calm when all I really want to do is scream and throw stuff.
So glad it's Friday...it is snowing like hell. maybe the snow will be so heavy on the roof of our building at work that it will collapse......a girl can wish.
Love
J & K

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Don't apologize for whining...


"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

Katie Donigan said...

To the person who said, "see it's not so bad" - I would seriously like to buy you a fricking CLUE!!!!

I admire you for not hauling off and punching them in the face.

(((HUGS)))