Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jed and the money!!!


019
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

I decided on this picture tonight for two reasons. First, this is the last canning weekend for THON 2010. Jed LOVED when we hosted canning trips and he LOVED to count the money before everyone went home! As you can see from the picture he climbed right in the bag! Jed loves to count money....always has. So this picture is to remember all those very fun times. Second, I told you all about the quarters Jed has been leaving me. Well tonight Mom, Savannah, Grace and I went to a "message circle". The medium was pretty cool. She mentioned quite a few things that were right on and as I remember them I will tell you all but all I can think of right now is this, the medium said to me, "Jed is leaving you things, pennies maybe?" I said quarters..she said "yes he wants you to know they are from him and every time you bend down to pick one up he kisses you"!!!!! That was all I wanted...validation on the quarters!!
She also said he never gave up. I told her that we kept telling him "nothing but success" . She said "and Jed says that is what he has, success!!
I love you Jeddie and I still miss you just as much..even more,,,but I am so glad you are happy and ok...keep giving me quarters! Today was a good day.
Love J & K

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,
What a great message to read on Valentine's Day. Jed was a special young man, so loving and kind. I know he will always be in your heart. Thanks for the photos you continue to post. They help me relive Jed's beautiful life.

Diane Washko

Lauren said...

My favorite canning trip was the weekend we came to Red Lion to can with Jed! I will never forget that weekend. My favorite memories of him were playing Wii, counting the coins and playing arcade games at his favorite pizza place! It brings a smile to my face, just thinking about it.

Thanks for all of the beautiful posts Kristin!

Love,
Lauren Reilly

Becky said...

This makes me so happy to hear.

Anonymous said...

KRISTEN
I KNOW THAT I TOLD YOU BEFORE, BUT-
YOU MUST CHOOSE TO BELIEVE
I HAVE STORIES TO TELL YOU SOMEDAY
WHEN YOU ARE READY
GO JED GO KEEP THOSE QUARTERS
COMING
PATTI

Becky Reighard said...

What a great affirmation of something I bet you already knew deep in your heart. :)

Here's wishing you quarters in the most unexpected places!