Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today was a hard day. Actually it was ok until after lunch or so. I guess I was getting tired and also that's when I start to think about going home. It angers me that it is painful to go home. I love our home...but it hurts to return to it everyday. I am missing Jed. The thought of all those years ahead of me...years I have to live without Jed...I just don't know how I am going to do it. It is HARD and it sucks. I am kind of pissed that I am expected to do this. Maybe I don't want to...but I have no choice. Whatever, anyway as I was sitting here earlier feeling sorry for myself DJ's brother, Conner, called. He called me to tell me that as he and his family were playing guitar hero on the Wii, that was Jed's, a quarter fell out! Also DJ found a lone quarter n his binder!!! Amazing. It just made my day. Thanks Jeddie spaghetti. I Love you.
Love J & K

2 comments:

Sarah said...

A quarter falling out of the Wii. That really is a sign. He is everywhere, there is no getting rid of him EVER!!! He knew he was loved and still is.

Anonymous said...

I opened my wallet at the coffe shop this morning and a quarter feel out. I never put change in my wallet. Jim