Monday, March 15, 2010

Corn Dog for Jed and Pork sandwhich for DJ


018
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This was the make a wish truck convoy last year. It rained...hard and was cold but it didn't stop them from eating!
Have I mentioned how bad this hurts, how much this sucks and how completely wrong it is to be without Jed? about a million times I'm sure.
I am so sad and can't imagine ever NOT being sad again. Today I actually almost feel angry. But it is a pointless waste of energy.
ugh, going to bed
love J & k

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANGER IS OK WHEN THAT IS WHAT YOU FEEL WHATEVER YOU FEEL IS OK
I'M SO GLAD YOU WENT TO SEE THE MEDIUM
THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS
PATTI KELLER

Anonymous said...

there will never be a day when i don't miss you. there will never be a day when you don't make me laugh and then cry because i miss you so much. Lv U

Johnny said...

Just stopping in to say hello! Thinking of you guys. Not a day goes by that I don't stop and think about our JED.
Love you!
johnny