Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sept 2009 Jamestown, VA


can't see them crossing the ocean on this thing
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

I did so well yesterday. Today got harder as the day went on. I did replant some of my seedlings that have sprouted. Lettuce, broccoli, and tomatoes. Then I planted some delphinium seeds. I also went to the grocery store....hated it.
Mr. Jim called and told me that he cleaned up the cemetery plot. There was a lot of digging to do there. It looks very nice now. He also brought up a stone and put a pile of blue rocks on top. The rocks he put there are the ones that Jed and DJ collected from the creek. Jed used to bring me some to put here in the flower garden. Thanks Mr. Jim. :)
Work tomorrow. Danny has to go too. Poor Danny.
I miss my funny little man. Today is 10 weeks since I came home from the hospital...without my Jeddie. It seems like a million weeks, I remember when he want to camp for 6 days, I made it about 24 hrs before I started counting the minutes until he was home with me. Living 10 weeks without him is sickening, really just miserable and so very sad. I want to hug my baby. It's very hard to not drown in the sadness of missing him. I work hard to "be ok". There are some times when I can't be. The missing him is just too much.
Ugghh, what a nightmare.
Love J & K

No comments: