Thursday, March 25, 2010

Uncle Adam and Jeddie Easter Egg guys


Jed161
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

look at that grin!!!!
Someone thought I was giving them the "loser" sign today at work. For the record I was NOT but I thought about it! Anyway it made me think of Jed. He was on a loser sign kick for a long time! When he started he said "woser" and put his finger and thumb on his forehead. Then it turned into the whole thing where he would do "double woser" and Hop would do a whole body "woser" with his arm and leg. When we went to Disney Jed and Savannah made me a recording of them singing and playing fake instruments to the Smash Mouth song with the verse :"you were lookin kinda dumb with your finger and your thumb in the shape of an L on your forehead". So anyway this guy thought I was giving him the "woser" sign and it turned into me talking about this song...and the fact that I hadn't heard it in ages. On our way home we had to stop at the gym because the tanning I tried to start this morning at 4;30am did not work and when we walked into the gym guess what song was on??!!! I had to laugh. Yesterday when we stopped at the gym so I could activate my tanning package the guy was showing me the bed and right in the middle of the floor was a quarter.... :) He picked it up. Danny said he almost made the guy give me the quarter! I know Jeddie is here with me....but his physical absence is really hard to deal with. He is so funny and so smart and such a bright shining light. Our house is very quiet....and very sad.
Danny had to stop and pay a bill on our way home. I fell asleep in the car and had a little dream while waiting for him. i dreamed that I was sitting in the car and someone got in the driver's side with a gun and said I was going with him or he would shoot me..I looked at this robber guy wearing a mask and just started to laugh hysterically....he got out and ran. I was still chuckling when I woke up....I know, I'm crazy. Oh well. The need to see my son makes me kinda nutty....guess it will just keep getting worse.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there were a few times i almost fell on my butt giving the whole body woser sign. tha would have realy tickeled him. Miss you fella,lv hop