Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jed going to camp August 2008


009
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Breakfast with the fam....good. The rest of the day....not so great. Crying crying crying....so tired of crying. So tired of everything. I really do not want to do this. I just want to stay in bed. Why is Jed not here? Why do I have to try to make a life without him? I hate this. It gets worse everyday. I want to be angry but...who is there to be angry with? No one, I am aware of that....almost wish there was. Anyone that knows us knows the amount of time Jed and I spent together...now there is nothing. Everything he and I did for 8 yrs is either gone or I have to do them without him. Being in the house is hard but it is the only place I want to be. When I look at pictures of his smiling face I always smile, then I cry and want to throw up. I know he is around me but not actually having him here where I can take care of him and hang out with him and talk to him is horrible. I was in the car with Danny today riding along while he did stuff and I was just a mess. Like I said..today has been miserable. A little black car (like mine but a bit older) pulled out in front of us and it had a little tiny sticker on the back window the said ILUVU in red and white letters. I know that was for me...I felt it right away. I had to smile...
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that u are going to the gym, exercise is great for the body and mind.. tanning I love... think of u each day...love u plh