Saturday, March 20, 2010

DJ, Jed and Savannah


015
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This was the summer of 2007 in Grace and Jim's pool. The pool, as Jim says, they only have for Jed!
As you can see....Jed loved the pool. Look at that face...more life and laughs and love in 12 years then most of us have in 80 years. Everything seems so small and quiet without him.
Well except Savannah...def not quietl!!!
The Savannah quote for the day: "If I was dieing I would already be F'n dead". I came out of the psychologist's office feeling ok. I checked my phone before Dan and I got on the bike and I had 8 missed calls...from Savannah. I called her back and that was her opening comment to me. She has been in State College since yesterday afternoon and was to stay until tomorrow but as she was hanging out on the lawn she was hit in the mouth by an errant Frisbee. It chipped the bottom of one front tooth and cut her lip. She is ok, she just drove home and it is not near as bad as I thought. She has an appointment with an emergency dentist tomorrow but I am having her wait until Monday to see our regular Dentist. They will probably bond it. If not put on a veneer. Drama....oh the drama! I am just so glad it didn't break her nose. I can hear Jed..."hey Savannah, Smile for me"!!!
I had lunch today with Gram, Mom, Aunt Paula and Uncle Richard. It was nice to see everyone.
That's it for now.
Look at that picture one more time...you just have to smile. The love and life he brought to me is immeasurable. My life is so much richer and just so much......more.... than it ever could have been if I had not been blessed to be his mom. Trying to live without him....I just don't know....seems impossible.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U said it so right -- our lives have been so much richer and blessed because of our kids.... I have never had any doubt of that and I know your heart is the same... love u Peggy