Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hershey Park 2009


014
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

I have a picture of these 2 when they were about 1st grade at Hershey park. I will have to dig it out and put it up. So very cute. Harley canceled the annual employees picnic this year...the new CEO needed that 6.5 million for 8 months of work so they couldn't afford the picnic. Not that I care now...perfect timing I guess. After 10 yrs of taking Jed and probably 6 years of taking DJ it would just be 1 more heartache to know it was happening and I was not taking "my boys".
Today was our last day of work for the week. Harley management made a big deal out of the fact that because of the "new attendance policy" we are ahead of schedule on bike building. I guess they think we are all stupid..(don't get me wrong, some are..but not all)..with the new rules they are getting over a half an hour more work from us without paying more and we are selling less bikes so DUH of course we are ahead. Dorks. But hey, whatever, we will definitely take an extra day off in the sun.
Danny and I are headed to Annapolis tomorrow afternoon. I have brunch with Mommo and G tomorrow first. It was my idea but now I am a bit reluctant,... I still kinda want to go ...it's the coming home that will be hard. It's such a harsh reality check every time I walk in the door. I am afraid it will be worse if I am gone for more than a few hours. So I guess we shall see. We will be back Saturday evening and will have dinner at Mom and Dad's on Sunday.
SO, I have like 15-18 college credits to my name...all PSU credits of course...anyway...that's ALL I have but today I received a card in the mail saying I am now a member of the PSU Alumni Assoc!!!!! HAHAHAHHA....why..... because Savannah danced in THON!! Funny..geeze no wonder they have the largest Alumni assoc in the world. Does that mean I don't have to go back to school? Wonder if I can get an honorary degree??!! Guess not.
I guess that's all for now. I managed to keep it together almost all day...yippee for me. I have pie...that helps.
Good night baby Jed. I love you more than the sun. Missing you desperately. I hope you are happy healthy and having a great time. Can't wait to see you.
Love J & k

No comments: