Monday, March 8, 2010

Jed Mommo Livi-Mac and Savannah


004
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

I had dinner with Adam, Tiersa and The Mac tonight...all quite by accident. I didn't make it to work today. I just could not make myself get out of bed. Oh well, no use worrying about it. I would have stayed in bed all day but Danny brought his motorcycle home from mom and dad's garage and insisted I go with him for a ride. The weather was nice. We took a little ride and had lunch. We ate at the new Irish Pub in York...Maeyens. My critique...don't bother. Just not worth the stop. The ride was nice. I had a Dr appt at 4:15. Afterward I stopped to get soup to take home from the Pride, As I was waiting for Savannah to get it my brother and clan walked in. I stayed and had dinner with the fam. Thanks for dinner guys! The-Mac is a trip! Funny little kid.
So I guess I have to go to work tomorrow. Hopefully i will wake up better than I did today.
I have been looking for Jed's favorite hat. It's the one I made him with bamboo and cotton. It is blue and cream and very soft. He wore it all the time...so much that it had a hole in it. I couldn't fix the whole and we couldn't find the right yarn for me to make a new one but he kept wearing it anyway. I found it today while digging for riding gear. I was very happy it turned up. I put it in his room on his bed. He used to sleep in it sometimes.
I miss my son. Nothing is right.
Love J & k

No comments: