Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ocean city 2008

It's a little chilly
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

8 weeks, as of this morning at 6:30am it has been 8 weeks since I held my baby's hand, touched his face and felt him breath. I don't know how I have lived for 8 weeks without him. I don't understand how I can hurt this bad and keep waking up every morning. I don't like it and I am not thrilled that I have to keep doing it.

So enough of me. Jed's friend, from clinic, Iysis is in need of a bone marrow donor. Her cancer has returned. She is bi-racial and finding a match is difficult.

Bone Marrow Drive & Bake Sale: Saturday March 20th @ Bethel AME Cultural Center 450 E Strawberry Street Lancaster PA. 11:00am-3:00pm Please come and be tested to see if you are a match for Iysis or someone else!
Proceeds benefit the Be The Match Foundation
Remember if you are not a match for Iysis you could be for someone else. Please come help save a life
Iysis 2007

Love J & K

this link goes to the event facebook page....thank you in advance
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?v=info&ref=mf&gid=359502851340


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your hop realy,realy misses you bub. lv u