Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St Patrick's Day 2009 Danny's Birthday


001
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

One year ago tomorrow. Who would ever have thought....I really just don't understand. It still is hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that he is not here. I cannot explain how much I miss him...words are so inadequate. Coming home from work gets more painful by the day.
Savannah I know you are going to hate this pic...sorry.
I wish you a happy birthday Danny...I know that is really not possible but I hope at least it is bearable.
Jeddie and I made the cake in that picture. Love you sweet potato.
Love J & K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

danny,have the best b-day possible and THANK You for being there.Hop

Anonymous said...

happy birthday danny!

kait

Anonymous said...

I know you misss my lunches.you da man Dan XXOO Linda