Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Jed and Ma-B this past summer.
So today was ok.... until I started to go through my messages on my phone to delete some. I opened one and it was a picture that I posted on here and sent to everyone on October 6th.....it was Jed getting his "last" chemo. I just started to cry. Hate crying at work but I am getting used to it as I do it everyday. It was just such a smack to open that picture and remember how happy and nervous I was. NEVER did I EVER think that less than 3 months later I would be living without my Jeddie. I hate this and it sucks....have I mentioned that lately?? Yes I know....everyday.
This morning (at 4am) I was sitting on the edge of the bed trying to decide if I was going to go to the gym with Danny. I looked down and right under the edge of my dresser was a quarter.....I went to the gym. Kind of a sad workout but hey...I went!
Today was Lisa's last day at work. She has been going to school to be an RN for 2 years while working full time....very hard. She decided to take the 1st lay off. Now she can relax for the summer and finish school without killing herself in a factory. Also there is talk of us going to 4 10hr days...if we do everyone going to school will have to quit because the classes start at 6pm. This way she doesn't have to worry about that. We are very proud of her she is so very nice and has worked really hard.
Anyway, that's it for my day of fun....oh and I got my hair cut...whoohoo. Happy birthday Alecia!!!
I love you and miss you Jeddie....it is really really really hard to have to be here without you.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

today was very bad for me,it was raining and it was clinic day.Damn this realy SUCKS and i can't fix it.Lv youse