Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Jed Dance


020
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Jed always would do that disco pointy thing dance...extremely funny!!!!
So Danny and I are in Annapolis. Our hotel is nice, one of the newer ones. I wish we were a bit closer to the water but I got a great deal here. We walked down to the water and ate, watched the boats. Tomorrow will be busier. The town is very cool, lots of great shops. We went into a gallery and the had Pete The Cat.....I love Pete The Cat. We got 2 small prints and I got the Pete the cat book. I had to stop myself from buying Jed a t-shirt...I ALWAYS got Jed a shirt if I was somewhere without him, well even if he was with me he got a shirt! If DJ was there he got one too!! I like the town here, many government offices and such so many working people...but the buildings are these old cool ones. No big office buildings. Lots of Navy people running everywhere too.
The ride down was pretty short, barely an hour and a half. The weather is awesome.
Trying to just "be in the moment" and not think too far ahead.
I had brunch with Mom and Grace before we left. It was nice. Dan and Mom were talking about the porch and my flowers. I am not too sure if I am going to do the porch this year. The neighbor's mom gave me a card with a note saying the neighborhood would be happy if I did the porch..she also gave me a gift card for flowers....so nice. Anyway right after Dan and Mom talked about this we went to eat with Grace and the woman at the restaurant was saying she always loved to look at my porch in the summer and she didn't realize it was mine until recently. I know Jed set that little conversation up in order to let me know he wants me to do the porch. So..we will see. I think I will but no promises.
I love you baby Jed..miss you more and more every minute. Hugs to you lovey.
Hugs to you too Savannah Renee... :)
Love J & k

1 comment:

Atom said...

Enjoy your weekend. I love you sister.