Saturday, April 24, 2010

#1 and #2


#1 and #2
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Funny boys.
The party went well. It was hard but I would never have missed it. Livi-Mac is such a nut. She was busy busy busy...all day. The food was rockin and I am so full.
Adam, you better start taking care of yourself. I think maybe you should give me tennis lessons a couple times a week....that would give you a work out! Think about it.
I missed you today Jeddie. I felt lost without you to take care of. I feel at loose ends without you. Not sure what to do with myself. Jase was there being crazy. It was funny but so weird to not see you out there. You would have been in the driveway making sure all the little kids on battery operated four wheelers and jeeps were being safe and sharing. Ethan and Jase spent time together playing with Livi's new kitchen..they were cooking for each other! I love you Jeddie....so very much, It is incredibly hard to be with all those kids and to be without you. I hate it and it sucks.
Next Sunday I am going to Lucas' 1st birthday party. I know you would be so excited to go and see him. I miss my funny friend, my guy that went everywhere with me, my sweet boy that was always by my side. Being without you is just torture. Every moment is hard, a struggle and just so sad. Oh Jeddie my love, please keep leaving me signs that you are here...I need them to help me get through each day.
I love you sweet potato
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was a very nice time.....but man on man that big hole was felt by all. Love u oh so much. Meg