Friday, April 16, 2010

Jed and Autumn


Jed264
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Always the party animal....impressing the ladies and all that!
Long day. So glad it's the weekend. Why do the weeks drag and the weekends go by in a blink?
Thought I got my employee password issue all figured out. Came home to try to register for school for the 4th time....nope still cannot get on the Harley employee website to apply for my voucher. Love it...
I was so happy to look at my painting when I got home. It is so beautiful.
Danny is still struggling. He sleeps a lot. I know work is exhausting but it is also mixed with depression. I want him to take a leave from work and go see his family...he won't...unless I go.......hoping he changes his mind.
Tomorrow Savannah is going to Kyles prom. I am going with her to get her hair done in the morning....see you soon AP!!
Thought of Jed every second..all day, nothing new there I guess. I was thinking of how he told everyone that came into his room to check out peopleofwalmart.com! He loved that website! Oh Jeddie I miss you....so so so so miss you ,baby boy. When I really start to think of everything that I miss about you it's like a knife in my heart....the reality is just too much to handle. I saw an ad for Wyoming today in a magazine. The boy in the ad looks exactly like you, the more I look at it the more it is YOU! I love you Jeddie. Being without you is torture...Can't wait to see you.
Love J & K

2 comments:

Becky said...

GO!!!!!!

Even if you 'plan' it for when you get laid off so you don't take time off work, just GO WITH HIM. It will do you both good.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I so love this picture of them too. I cherish all the pictures of them that I have. Every time Autumn does something i think of Jed and how he would be doing the same things, and in my heart he is with her doing everything right beside her...... Huggs Casey