Saturday, April 17, 2010

Prom last year.


044
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Savannah is at prom tonight, this year it is Kyle's senior year. She was very smart though...wearing the same dress! She looks great. When she sends me the pictures I will post some on here. Jed was in some of our pics...we took them in front of his picture. Kyle looked very nice is his white tux. Nana and Pappaw and Mommo and Hop came by to take some pics too. It is just so heartbreaking to do these things without Jed...it sucks to do anything without Jed...even just hang out. I HATE THIS. ugh
Savannah and Kyle will be here soon to change clothes and head out to a friends house.
Goodnite Jeddie my love. Missing you every minute of everyday and every second of every night.
Casey sent me this poem. Thanks Case.
I miss you now more than ever before, but I trust that god will open a door and show me how to go on without you.... to give some hope and comfort too, for you were my life and I loved you so dear and it breaks my heart to not have you near....but life goes on and I will too....I just wish that it wouldn't go on without you.... All my Love
Love J & K

No comments: