Thursday, April 15, 2010

Painting!


0_0
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

I had this photo made into an oil painting. It came today. It is beautiful. LOVE IT!!!! It's my mother's day gift to myself.
Had a fun day. I got 4 stitches in my hand this morning. I sliced the little chicken leg part of my hand near my thumb while cutting open a box. The Dr was actually on site today so I didn't have to go to the ER the bad part is that I was back at work before lunch. I was told not to use it today or tomorrow so I do not pop the stitches. There are no jobs in my dept that can be done with 1 hand....but my boss thought he found one...wrong. I guess I get to go in tomorrow and sit there for the day..whoohoo. It hurts a bit and my fingers are swollen, very pretty.
Dad found a quarter today...his first one. It was right at the edge of the curb when he left my house after stopping to see the painting. Savannah found one also. When she left for school there was no quarter on her bed but when she came home there was one!!!
I love you Jeddie. I hope you like the painting. Miss you so much sweet pea. Danny said he didn't understand how I could be "fine" when he was such a mess.....I am not fine...just faking. You always smiled for me...no matter what, I'm trying to do the same for you.
Love J & K

tried again to register for this class at psu york....my pass word, the new one I got today, for my employee website does not work. Class starts May 10th...crap. Will try again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Becky said...

It's lovely.
You get paid to do nothing...jealous!

Anonymous said...

thanks for my TWO-BITS bub lv u big man.

Anonymous said...

that is such a beautiful painting! I'm sure Jed loves it too and smiles whenever you smile at it :)