Friday, April 2, 2010

My Loves


Jed104
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Annapolis is great. Cool town. We took a 3 hour history of the town tour today....we were the only 2 people in the tour! It was very interesting. Jed would have hated it! We are going to a blues concert tonight then home tomorrow. It's nice here but I am ready to leave & anxious to return to my house. Thinking of Jed...a lot of course. Missing him....always. Tomorrow is the 3rd.....3 months...it makes me want to throw up. Ok, gotta stop or I will stay in the bed here or insist we go home right now.
Savannah, you would like it here, great day trip. Not NEARLY as cool as Savannah, Ga though,
Baby Jed, I have a physical need to hold your hand and rub your head and hear your voice. I know life is not meant to be fair.....but living without you is so extremely unfair. There are people everywhere here with sons of varying ages. I am so jealous. I wish I would come home tomorrow and you would be waiting...like the last 3 months were a bad dream. I just want to wake up from this nightmare and have you back next to me. I miss you sweet potato...beyond words.
SR...see you tomorrow..hugs.
Love J & K

4 comments:

Savannah said...

hi ma. :)

Atom said...

Enjoy your weekend. I love you sister.

Anonymous said...

Hey there durl XXOO L

Lisamolina said...

Thinking of you --- Sending many hugs from Austin.
Lisa M.