Tuesday, April 6, 2010

xmas @ A's 2005


xmas @ A's
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Wow another picture of Jed with his tongue out....what a shocker. I should make a whole slide show of these tongue pictures.
Not really much to write about. Danny took the day off today, he needed a "mental health day". I am worried about him. It is so easy to just sink into a depression. So very easy to fall into that hole. He sees Frank on Sat (his psychologist). Hopefully that will help. I am really no help at all. I have no patience and just not too much to offer right now.
Grace was here today, she made Savannah her favorite turkey meatloaf...yummy. She also did laundry and cleaned up. YAY. gonna have to start paying her and mom for taking care of us! Mom dropped off a roasted turkey...more yum. The insurance guy called and said he is almost finished with the claim....from when the ice took down the spouting and all the other stuff up there. Now I have to get some estimates and get it fixed before the birds move in.
I guess that's all for now. Sweet baby Jed..we are missing you....so very much. I want to see your cute little face and that funny little smile. Mommy misses you lovey...I am so sad without you here.
Love J & k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin, you are so good with your blogs and I think that they help, everyone...I enjoy reading Dannys also, maybe writing more would help him too. I know that I look forward to see both your and his... we will say a special pray for his peaceful heart...love to u all --plh