Sunday, April 18, 2010

Danny and Jed 2000


jed229
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

They were instant friends. Even if one was 2 and one was 47..they were 2 peas in a pod...still are.
Another day...I lived through another another day. I don't understand how it keeps happening. I worked on my rug for a bit. Mom brought A over and then we went to Adam's for pizza. Hung out with The Mac ...that kid is funny. Savannah asked her "what happens next week? She said "my birthday I be 2". Savannah then said "are you having a party" and Livi-Mac said " I just want cake". The kid is a cake fiend!!!! can't blame her.
I hung out in Jed's room for a while today. I go in there all the time but I try not to hang out...it's just too hard. Today Savannah was sleeping and Danny was mowing the lawn so I just laid on Jed's bed and pretended he was there. It is so hard to look at his things, his sno globes....he loves sno globes. All his other stuff...things he loves. They are all still there just waiting for him to come home.
Back to wok tomorrow. I have to go to medical at 8am for them to look at my stitches. I keep doing things that hurt it because I forget they are there. I wonder what my boss will think I can do.
This had been a rough week on me....Tuesday I fell off of a chair at work,,then when I went to get up I was too dizzy and fell back down again! ( love being the comic relief) Thursday I cut my hand and today I was opening a box that had Livi-Mac's birthday gift in it. I took the smaller box out of the big box and while I was closing up the big box the small box fell off the trunk I had put it on and hit me in the temple...it was hard enough to make me bleed! Let's hope I can go through this week without too much bodily harm.
Savannah said this prom was better than her own...so they had a good time...and she got to wear her dress again.
Tomorrow I hope to figure out my password info for the employee website so maybe I can register for this class...we'll see.
I guess I will wake up again tomorrow....without Jed.
I love you baby Jed. Nothing is the same, nothing is right. Missing you.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

things will never be the same with us,meaning the family. all we can do is plug away at life and never forget our little big man and what he brought to our lives. Lv u bub always missing u