Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday DJ!!!


This evening Savannah and I joined the Dietz clan at Chili's to celebrate DJ'S 12th birthday. DJ called and invited us to join them and he wanted to celebrate at Jed's favorite place. It was so sweet of him to invite us and we had a great time. Kim (Amy's friend)...well mine too now...she was there with hubby and 3 of her K's (all her girls have K names)! She is always so much fun. I sat between her and Amy....it was great. Really had a good time. I noticed that DJ did a total salute to Jed...spinach and artichoke dip, ribs and lava cake for dessert!
Thanks for having us guys and Happy Birthday DJ..we love you.
This morning I went with mom and dad to see Gram B. She is a hoot. Dad was giving her a hard time and she gave him the loser sign!!!!
I finished the rag rug I was making for the porch...it's pretty cool and I started one for the living room. What a great way to use up fabric and rags! oh I guess that's why they are called "rag rugs"...hhhmm.
I guess that's all for now.
Sweet Pea I know you were there with us tonight. I love you Jeddie. I miss you SOOO much. I try to keep going and try to keep it all together....but I am missing you every second. This sucks and it is hard but I am trying my best for you.
Love J & K




Jed's Party Pics 106
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristin, I had a wonderful time. It was sooooooo good to see and Savannah!!!!! You are both awesome. Hopefully we will get together again soon. I'll tell Amy about the cookout we planned for her to have. HA HA!!!!! Love you , Kim

Unknown said...

One of the few times I leave a comment and I leave a word out !! (that's so me) I meant to say It was sooooooo good to see YOU and Savannah. Sorry about that. Kim