Friday, April 9, 2010

another tub picture


jed232
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Look at that smile.
I love you baby boy. Oh my how I sooo love you.
Ok, newest Jed story. My lovely friend Alecia had a very funny Jed moment last evening. She is a member of a dating site and was sent a message from a guy who lives in Hershey. His screen name is Jed 72, (Alecia was born in 72). She text me last night to tell me this, I said "that's weird". She told me to just wait, she was sending me his picture. Everyone usually only uses the best pics of themselves on those sites. This guy, Jed72, ...well his picture was of him smoking a cigar....with quarters over his eyes like little glasses...yes, I said QUARTERS....how bizarre is that? I had to laugh, only Jed would come up with such an off the wall joke. When I woke up this morning it seemed even funnier! I told her that she could not date him it was just a joke from Jed!
That's my story for the day....a very good one!
Tomorrow Dan and I have our "date" day. Therapist appointments. He definitely needs to see Frank. I think he should go more often.
That's all for now.
I am trying to make a rag rug. Got some instructions from the internet. I am better if I am busy...but only busy doing things I like!!!
Good night Fluffy. I love you and miss you more and more everyday. I know I say that everyday but words are just so inadequate when I try to describe how deeply your absence is hurting me. Keep giving us all funny weird jokes and quarters ( nickles for your PSU friends).. I think that in itself is a chuckle!! and keep sending me songs when you know I need them.
love J & k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lv u littke man