Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring 2008


2438684959_73a30f0035
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Farmer Jed.
I don't know that I have much to say. Nothing is any different than yesterday....ok so the rug I was almost finished with I have now taken apart...that's about all that's different. I am still spending my days pretending that nothing bad has happened. At work, of course it is much easier but I can even almost convince myself at home...as long as I stay downstairs. I can pretend Jed is in his room. Of course the missing him eventually gets SO bad, so painful, that I am forced to face reality..hate that. It is still difficult to believe,,,,impossible to comprehend. I wish there were words to accurately describe how much I miss Jed. There just are no words. Oh baby Jed...mommy is so sad.
I am also missing all of our clinic friends and 7th floor friends.
It just all sucks.
Danny has taken a leave of absence from work for a bit. He is struggling. For me staying home all the time would make things much worse I think. For him I hope it helps.
That's all for now. Good night baby Jed.
Love J & k

2 comments:

Savannah said...

my favorite picture.

Anonymous said...

We miss you, too! -Shelly