Thursday, April 29, 2010

Always Happy at Chili's!


008
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Ugh. sad, tired, irritated, depressed, aching, lonely, sad sad sad..missing my lovey, my friend, our lazy days, our big discussions, his funny jokes and quirky comments
and then.....I get told the great news..next Tuesday (Savannah's birthday) and Thursday we have MANDATORY overtime....we have 100 people being laid off monday but we are being FORCED to work overtime Tuesday and Thurs. YAY...jerks. I have been doing very well going to work, not complaining...too much...keeping a fairly positive attitude and generally just keeping myself together and trying to be nice to all. This is hard and not just because I lost Jed. We are supposed to keep producing, with great quality, while our friends and family are losing their jobs right next to us. We are to keep producing the same number while losing people from our dept without replacements and the best part..the jobs we are doing everyday are not being cut....they are being GIVEN to another company. But we are to keep going and just be grateful. I think the thing that bugs me most is that this company markets their brand based on it being a family, it is NOT. They only are interested in the money of the people that buy these bikes ( and overpriced accessories, and the service work that costs a fortune oh and the extremely poor quality clothing..made in china). They do not care about the actual people or the employees that make the product that are making them their money. I am so disappointed at the outright lie. I am also disappointed that they give us speeches about respect and quality!!! Such a joke. BUT HEY after your 8 hr shift doing a job that is being given to another company soon, we are making it mandatory to stay at least an extra hour. I know sounds like not a big deal...it is.
oh well. At least with all the people leaving we are having alot of small parties. It is so much easier to go to work on donut day and cheesecake day.
JED...I have had enough,,,come back now
I love you Jeddie spaghetti. Missing missing missing you
love J & k

No comments: