Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THON 2006


IMG_0254
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Yes that is Jed in there pretending the snake is eating his eye.
It is not possible to describe what life is like without this funny boy in our house. I miss you Jed, I wish I could find the words to explain to people just how much. It makes it almost painful to breath when I think of all the years I have to live without your funny face and your beautiful smile.
UGH....

Mom had her interview for a lunch lady spot at Jed's school. Fingers crossed!!!

The weather is beautiful Jeddie. Everyday when I come home I wait for you to stick your head out of your bedroom window and whistle. The need I have to see you and touch you is painful. It makes my heart hurt.
Love you sweet potato.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand - Renee has been gone almost 20 years now. She will soon be gone more years than she was here. Marc 22 years - 6 years more than his age.. My heart still hurts thinking about all the years I have missed with them and how many more decades I may have to go thru till we are together again..tears....