Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jed 2000


Jed158
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Chillin' with Mommo watching TV....oh and sporting a cool hat. Jed is an original ...definitely one of a kind. We missed him today. There is always this big empty hole. He was part of our day though, When Danny and I pulled up to Mom and Dad's house the Taylor Swift song I sang to him for 3 days came on....I know that was his way of saying he was there with us. We talked about him a lot too. The physical absence of him is heartbreaking to live with.
The weather was beautiful, the food was great. The Mac was hysterical. She talked Non-stop!
A was there, she looked great. Savannah and I took her home and walked her in.
Back to work tomorrow. I wish I could just stay home and get the garden set up. I need to get some dirt and some mushroom soil. I did put my seedlings out on the deck today, now I just have to make sure I remember to water them.
Digging in the dirt, in the sun felt pretty good today. Wish I could just keep doing that.
Good night baby Jed. I miss your sweet face and your funny comments and your smart mouth. Everyday is just as hard ..sometimes harder than the day before...I am exhausted trying to get through each day & learning to do it without you. I love you Jeddie Spaghetti.
Love J & k

I hope everyone had a nice holiday

3 comments:

Becky said...

Digging in the dirt has gotten me through a few hard times. I swear, it's my best therapy. Glad to hear it seems to be helping. Lots of big hugs.

Anonymous said...

i know our little big man was with us,i could fell his presence. When mrs olivia and i were on jeds bed in the computer room she was stairing at the cieling for 5-6 minutes and then she looked at me and said JED.she caught so me off guard the only thing i could say was YES. LV u big man,hop

Tiersa said...

Happy Easter Jeddie-WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS!