Friday, January 22, 2010

Had dinner out..the 3 of us. Nice and absolute torture. When I start to think of every little part of my life that will be different it is overwhelming.
We went to see Livi-Mac. Mom and Dad were there too. That kid is a nut. Again, extremely difficult to see her and know the love Jed had for her and how she will never know him.
My heart is breaking my heart is breaking my heart is breaking..over and over and over.
What my son went through during his life was horrible. I can only hope that the little good things helped to make it bearable for him. I can't wait to see him happy and healthy.
Dan is feeling a bit better, moving more but still very sore.
We watched the Haiti benefit on TV. All those babies. I don't want one but I wouldn't mind going there and helping to take care of them for a bit. One orphanage is run by 2 sisters from Pittsburgh...they were extremely young and they are there..taking care of these children..I can do that.... not stay forever just for a bit.....just need to figure out how. Not right now though. We all need each other here right now I think. But I hope to go.
I miss my Jeddie. I want the good & wonderful memories to soon over run the visions of the horrible things. The things he had to do, the fear he had and the pain. They are pretty big and there are many, it is very hard to bury them under the good stuff. It is a big job....that I think will take a long time. How exhausting.
Love J & K
That load of laundry is still in my dryer. I got dressed out of it today.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Baby steps. You're getting there, one small step at a time.
Lots of love.

Anonymous said...

Dear k, glad u are getting out little by little, but they are big steps for grieving parents. Jed would want u to give livi mac a big hug for him too, remember to do that. It will make u feel good!!!!! Jed will never leave her either, he is watching from a distance with na......love u plh

Anonymous said...

k -- we made it bearable for them -- they fought on for us..... no regrets.....we can do only what we know is right in our hearts....and we do, even now..... plh

Anonymous said...

KRISTEN
KEEP ON WRITING, IT IS SO GOOD FOR YOU TO PUT INTO WORDS WHAT YOU ARE
FEELING - I TRULY BELIEVE THAT YOU
SHOULD PUBLISH YOUR WRITINGS - YOU COULD HELP S0 MANY OTHERS
YOU HAVE QUITE A GIFT TO BE ABLE TO SHOW YOUR PAIN, ANGER AND A BIT
OF HUMOR AND MAKE US ALL FEEL IT
I THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY
LOVE
PATTI KELLER