Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just another day...another day and Jed is not here. Sometimes it's like the fog I am living in parts a bit and the full force of reality kicks me in the stomach. He really is not here. My son...my Jeddie..he died. What? No, this is just some weird dream. That sounds so cliche..it's like a dream..but it really is like that. I am having trouble putting the Jed that was making snow globes together with the Jed that stopped breathing forever while I was lying next to him. I look at pictures of him and I just don't see how it's possible. But..I look at my last picture with him and I just fall apart. It's really true. My Jeddie got so sick he was on oxygen and then he died..he really died. Oh my god. oh my god......
I have nothing else tonight
love
J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love and hugs...love and hugs. Shelly