Friday, January 29, 2010

I have just about no voice now...not that some others would be sad. Savannah's bone marrow registry drive went VERY well today. They say 50 per registry drive is good....Savannah and her PSU York crew had over 80!!! Danny and I helped put stuff in envelopes. He stayed from a little before 11 until about 2:30. I stayed and came home with Savannah. She did a great job. Friends came from everywhere. I am very grateful.
I am also SOOO tired. I talked a lot today and it is hard to force the words out to talk loud enough for others to hear.
There was a big picture of Jed on the welcome table..he would have been so happy to see all those people today. I know he is very proud of Savannah.
Ok, that's all. I love you baby Jed.....missing you very much
Love J & K

2 comments:

Sarah said...

it was very refreshing to come in and see his picture when i first walked in

Anonymous said...

First I have had laryngitis (spelling???) on once or twice tops -- and I can tell u that no one here was sad, none what so ever...

Secondly I am so glad that the marrow drive went so well. I hope that many matches will be made because of all the work your family did .. especially savannah, the mastermind ..
my love to all plh