Sunday, January 17, 2010

Well, we are home from Lily Dale, NY. First off it is a very cool little village. I will definitely go back in the summer. As for the "reading" I wish I could just completely believe...but of course I cannot. She started out talking about my Grandfather. She got him pretty spot on and then she said he, my grandfather, was talking about my dad. The first thing she said it that there was a problem with his shoulder...a big problem. Well, he did get hit by a truck this summer on his motorcycle and he has been having back and shoulder issues. That was kinda weird. There were also a few things about my daughter and my dad...supposedly told to her by my grandfather. A lot of this sounded like fishing but some was so right it was weird. I had to finally ask her about Jed. She waited a moment and said "oh here he is". She told me that she asked him why he didn't come through right away and he told her that "he was new there and was trying to learn the ropes". Then it seemed to me that she was trying to say he died of a trauma, that he "left his body quickly". In someways it was very fast, I woke up and told him I loved him and he could go and he only took 2 breaths and was gone. On the other hand he was fighting for a few days. well actually 7 1/2 yrs. I don't know, it can be looked at in so many ways. She did repeat often that Jed was telling her "I'm fine" and he didn't say I'm ok he always said "I'm fine". The was what he was always telling me "Mom, I'm fine". I don't know. I just listened to the recordings of my session and my mom's..Savannah went in with her. Again, there were some things that were right on but she kept talking about my grandmother being "over there"...gram is definitely not "over there"..very much still "here"! She told my mom that Gram has been "toe dipping" for years. (back and forth between the 2 plains). I don't know about that. But, who knows. She also said Jed was talking about someone named "Billy". I don't know a billy. Then she said he is really talking about a friend with a J name. I thought at first it was Jackson..I asked if the friend was with him and she said no..that leaves out Jackson. She kept going with the J name. Saying something about sports and being very active..and that Jed has a very special bond with this friend and the friend was a big strong friend. Maybe DJ??? I would like to think so. AGAIN, I just don't know what to believe. I feel a bit calmer...not sure why. She assured me that my horrible horrible dreams are more about my stress and worry and sorrow and not Jed trying to tell me anything. According to her Jed says he cannot visit my dreams right now because they are so cluttered and cloudy. Oh and she did talk to me and also to Mom and Savannah about Jed and Danny's special bond. Kinda saying they were brought together to help each other..That I do believe...I have for years. So anyway. I am glad to be home. I am still just as heartbroken, full of despair and missing Jed as I was 2 days ago. I try to think of good things..there are so many.. but it always hurts too much. It hits me like a truck that I will not see any of these beautiful things happen again and then I start to think of all the bad parts and things he had to endure.
SO over all, I am glad I went....not the most jovial road trip we have ever been on but not too bad. We will go back this summer. I want to take Danny. This village is so cool and they do so many different programs throughout the summer. I will find a different medium and see what the next one has to say. According to the "rules" you should wait 6 months before you try to contact someone...well I couldn't. You also should wait 6 months between contacts...that sucks but I can wait until June.....maybe.... we shall see. I don't know if there are any "real" mediums around here. That's it, I will stop rambling. Thanks for all the love and support.
Love J & K

5 comments:

Jim said...

Big strong friend, special bond, J name, you're scaring me Kristen. Jim

Anonymous said...

I think its pretty cool that you went. I think I would be scared to go. But, I beleive he will visit you. Love you girl!
Laura

Anonymous said...

She started with my dad also and just small tidbits about Jackson. Enough for me to kinda believe, especially when she just started laughing and saying he is just running around and won't stop(jackson) and my dad was getting frustrated thath Jackson would not just stop and sit on his lap. My dad loved alex and ben sitting on his lap when they were little and sing to them. I'm still glad you went. t

bob reuther said...

I'm glad you like our cool little village. And I'm glad you're planning on coming back. Believing in readings and mediumship can be a challenging thing but please let me assure that they can be true things. As much depends on the medium as the seeker.
I would prefer that you didn't name names, as it helps with the veracity of the reading, but it seems your reading was generally accurate.
And it is true that sometimes those who have recently crossed over are not able to reach back across to this side.
Going to another medium is a fine idea. Looking for signs of your young man in your daily life is also a good idea. Spirits have a way of communicating through small things. Meditation is also a good thing to do. When we pray, we talk to Spirit. When we meditate, Spirit talks to us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that. It's very interesting and touching.