Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh, Mr Jim....see my mind is fried. I was thinking of friends under 13 or so! Now that you have brought the obvious to my attention ..duh..I get it. I am pretty dense sometimes! Ok, just one more thing that was spot on. Can I finally start to believe he is ok and not scared or alone? Maybe.
Danny and I rode for a bit today. I rode with him, my mind is not capable of riding a bike on my own yet..or ever. It was nice, as nice as it could be. I checked my phone a million times...no texts from Jed. I used to be happy to head back after a ride. Now it doesn't really matter.
Not much else happening.
Love J & K

3 comments:

Jim said...

Kristen, I've figured out my dreams an have come to a conclusion consistant with Jed's character. I think I know what he wanted me to know and I can smile about him now. If you come down this weekend I tell you about them and I 'm sure you'll arrive at the same3 conclusion I did. Istill cry but I smile at least as much as I cry and I don't worry about him any more. I know that is what he would have wanted. My dreams weren't unpleasant, my interpretation was. Hope to see you soon and I pray (I don't know a better word) for you every day.

Tiersa said...

Kris,

Check out Chip Coffeys site if you get a chance also. Here is the link:

http://www.chipcoffey.com/FAQ.html

Love you!

Anonymous said...

So loved the picture .. beautiful....thank you....plh