Saturday, June 19, 2010

Funny but Odd!!! July 2007


just weird
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Not much to say. Hung out on the porch for Savannah's yard sale. Not sure how much they made but it wasn't too bad. Ran back and forth between the porch and Danny storage unit a few blocks from here. It was so much hotter at the storage...all that black top and no shade...yuck. Danny sold some stuff but not much.
Saw lots of people today, hung out with the neighbors too. I was kind of stressed about sitting out there with so many people wandering around town. I knew I was going to have to answer the question "how's Jed?". I did, but just once. We all packed up by 2pm. It was so hot and very slow. I helped Danny put all his stuff away because he was alone. Savannah had lots of help here. I trimmed the roses along the side of the house..and then I headed to Grace and Jim's for a swim....Adam, Tiersa and "The Mac" were there. I ended up not swimming...by then I was cold! The Mac LOVED it she was shaking and blue but cried when we got her out...just like my kids always were...especially Jed. He loved the pool. That pool was his personal vacation spot. A few years ago Jed dropped a pokemon over the side of Grace's deck...there is thick Ivy all over the ground under there. He told Grace and Jim "well, there it goes, you guys will find it someday". Jim found it yesterday while cleaning out the ivy! I guess someday has arrived.
Savannah and Danny are both in bed. I think the heat has made both of them sick. Savannah has to work in the morning, she thought she had her shift covered so we could all go to breakfast for Father's day but her boss said she wanted Savannah in there and not someone else because it is a holiday and will be crowded. So she can see us while she works but can't eat with us.. :( oh well. I wonder if she got Danny a Father's day card?
I guess that's all.
Missing you Jeddie. You would have LOVED to be in the pool with Livi-Mac tonight. She would have loved it too! I am sad, just sad, missing you so very much. Everyday is harder, Everyday is a day I have to live here without you. The hole in my life is so huge there are no words to describe it. Trying to live with that hole in the middle is almost impossible and it is tiring,
Good Night Baby Jed....Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

No comments: