Monday, June 14, 2010

Jeddie loves his Target popcorn. Looking at pictures makes my stomach hurt..but I have to do it.
I had off today. Wrote a paper for class...forgot the title page and didn't put my name on it. Had to write it on the back....duh. Now I have to type up my study guide for my final on Wednesday.
So evidently last week when we did our simulation in class I stopped paying attention and missed the fact that we had an election...hhmmm. I just remember the guy representing the military saying " I am just taking over". after that I turned around and stopped listening. Seems I missed a the whole end of the simulation. We had an election and I didn't know it. Oops...and my paper was written on the fact that he had played the takeover card..nice. oh well. As long as I get a half decent grade on my final I should be ok. I guess.
I better go study.
Good night baby Jed. I had a brief moment while looking at pictures when I wanted to throw something through the window or against the wall. I didn't of course. One of these days I just might. I know you are with me and I know you are working hard to make sure I know it. I just miss you so much. I miss your sweet face and funny giggle and funny comments. I miss you I miss you I miss you. This sucks....I hate it. I hate not having you here.
Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: