Sunday, June 27, 2010

Having smores at the Althoff's camp. What a great day. He had so much fun and he just ran himself silly trying to keep up with the girls. He was asleep in the car on the way home before I had even driven a mile. oh my, such great friends have given me such great memories and I am so grateful.
Danny, Savannah, Kyle and I spent the afternoon at Grace and Jim's swimming today. Megan and Jase were there too. We had a nice day. I got a head start on my unemployment tan. Savannah and I then went over and spread the fertilizer/ ant killer at the cemetery and then we watered it. Now....it's raining. That's good though, a nice soak is what the seed needs.
Tomorrow will be my first day of being unemployed.....Jed would be SOOOO happy. I know he IS happy I just wish he were here with me to enjoy it.
We are having breakfast with G tomorrow....mom, Savannah and I. Tuesday is her birthday...but I have to be in Harrisburg on Tuesday to talk to the lady from HACC about starting full time in the fall.
That's all for now I think.
Baby love, mommy misses you so very very much. Thinking about living everyday without you is beyond what I can handle. I haven't been in your room in a while, I just wave from the doorway. If I go in I won't be able to get myself out. It is just too hard. I'd rather pretend you are in there sleeping, playing your DSi or drawing or making your famous lists. I wish I could touch your skinny little legs and your soft hands. The sun is not as bright this summer. The water is not as refreshing, the pool not near as fun, the garden does not seem as amazing and there is just no vibrancy to my favorite time of the year. Can't wait to see you. Mommy loves you sweet pea.
Love J & K

No comments: