Friday, June 11, 2010

One year ago. What a difference a year makes. I was so happy last year at this time....almost giddy with relief. Savannah had graduated and was going to college. I felt like I had accomplished something major!!! I kept telling everyone I graduated. I went to Kyle's graduation tonight with Savannah. It was outside where as last year was indoors. That made it a bit easier. It was still hard. When I think of what has happened and how different our lives are it's hard to comprehend.
Our friend Forrest, from clinic, finished his chemo and he graduated yesterday. I am so happy for him and his family. His mom is very cool...and I know she is so relieved. Way to go Forrest.
Congrats Kyle. Kyle is off to Drexel in the fall.
We sat with Kyle's family and the lovely nutty Lindsey S. joined us. I also saw Jared Bailey. He is headed to the Dominican Republic in a couple of days on a mission trip. Have fun and be careful Jared. Your mommy wants you home safe and sound.
I think that's all for now. When I think of how happy I was last year....I get a bit angry and very very sad. It sucks, it's wrong, it's not fair and I want my kid back.
Lovey, I am missing you. I feel like I am made of glass sometimes. I am ready to shatter at any second. The weight of missing you is almost intolerable. It does not get better..it just gets worse. Jeddie I hope you are riding your bike, learning to snow board, playing music, just having fun and feeling good. There is not one moment, day or night, that I am not thinking of you, remembering you....missing you. Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will gladly join you again <3

LS