Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meg and Jer's wedding October 2008


014
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Me and my Baby.
I worked with June today and she seems to have a link to Jed somehow. It's pretty cool. We talked about him a lot. Near the end of the day she bent down to pick up some dropped bolts and there was a quarter with them! Neither of us had had any change out and she said she saw the bolts earlier but was too lazy to pick them up. There was no quarter with them earlier. So that was June's quarter from Jed to thank her for passing messages along and also for helping me see the meaning in messages I get.
I miss my kid. I really really miss my kid.
Baby Jed, everyday I feel like I am floating, you were my tether, my purpose. I miss your sweet face and constant presence. I still have a very hard time believing you are not upstairs sleeping. Really, how could you be gone? You are my life...you cannot be gone. Your sweet, funny, loving, self ...so strong, and brave. Always here, always with me. I hate this. I wish I wish I wish
Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: