Friday, June 4, 2010

Jed and Bobby Sept 2007 Hershey Med



Even when Jed didn't feel good he usually got up to go see the dogs on Wednesdays. This was one of his faves...Bobby.

I took off today, helped Danny get some of his stuff out of the basement. He wants to set it up so he can use all his music stuff so it has to be emptied first. Good God that guy has a lot of "stuff". So at least it's on it's way to being empty.
We are STILL waiting for the person that does the digging at the cemetery to get the area ready to place Jed's stone. The stone has been ready for weeks now but we are STILL waiting. I am going to go dig the hole myself soon. They did finally even out all the dirt and put grass seed down. I was going to do that myself but I am glad they did.
I miss Jed.

Nighty Night Baby Jed. I am just missing you...so so so much. I hate this.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K



1 comment:

Grace said...

K, just spoke to Mr.Jim he said he would take care of the cemetery guy, assuming that it is Mr.B, and I'm sure it is. Be talking to you soon when I get more info. Let me know when you need my domestic expertise..