Wednesday, June 23, 2010


This is my Jed shelf. I took a "point" today and stayed home to put up my shelf early this morning. Then I spent the day with Savannah as she had an eye exam and got her new glasses. We had to wait a bit but she got them today. I really like them, the people at the eye place called her frames "geek chic" and said at the Vegas frame show all the 20 somethings were wearing them. I think they are cool. She did say though that an old man came into the restaurant tonight wearing the same ones!!! He of course was not chic.
My friend Becky stopped by tonight. I went to school with her and now she lives in Charlottsville, VA. She has family in Hunt Valley, that's where she is staying. Love Becky the Babe. It was so nice of her to stop by. Next time I want to see Edie too.
Savannah and I went to the cemetery yesterday and put all of Jed's blue rocks around his light. We noticed that the grass is starting to come up in some spots but it is all stiff and crunchy. Some other parts have soft thick grass...we don't. I bought grass seed today. I'm going to rake it and then put some seed down. Hopefully it will grow and be more comfortable to sit on....soft and thick like the other people's grass.
I have your shelf up Jeddie. It looks good, I love the birdhouses. I miss you baby love. I wish....I wish I could just wish you home to me. I wish I wish I wish.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

3 comments:

Becky said...

Love you too.

Anonymous said...

Andra and I walked to Jeds spot on sunday. It was lovely...so many quarters...beautiful stone and loved the writting. Mamma should be proud.. Jed made a difference in all our lives and touched so many people.. but also many learned from him.. courage..caring..love and bravery.. he had it all...many tears...love u vey much, plh

Anonymous said...

so many times I have wished and wished and wished .. but I know that all is well.. they are watching from a distance.. we will be together again when I am finished here.. I will miss them every day till then..they were my babies and I loved them beyond words...my heart still wreaks with the pain some days but I KNOW I am here for a purpose so I am going to proceed on and do everything I can to make my life and others meaningful.. I do not always know what that means but one day at a time .. after so so many years...I still need them and my heart still pains with grief...it will be fine for you -- I promise. We learn to adapt because each of us have our destiny and that is important.. as they were meant to be - so are we... love u always.. plh ps kick some boota cause I know u can...u are woman so hear u roar...