Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jed and I on The Maid of the Mist 2007


Jed96
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

We had a good time even if they make you wear blue trash bags!
Tomorrow night is my final and my final class. I am just hoping for a C. After the huge mess I seem to have made with my paper I wrote I have to do well on this test. I am still confused as to how I missed an election in a class with 6 people. Where was I? I didn't leave the room before anyone else...when was this election? weird. oh well too late now. My brother told me to email my prof and try to explain why I wrote a summery of something that didn't happen. I tried but how do you explain that? I was in the room, there are only 6 of us but I seemed to have missed the biggest part of the whole project. oh yay
8 days of work left. This has been so up and down. One minute I am leaving the next I am not. I plan things then cancel them...over and over. So now everything is canceled and I am taking the lay off!!!! I guess I should just keep it that way for now.
Savannah is having a yard sale this weekend...all the money raised will be for the four diamonds. We will put it with the money we raise at the luncheon. Don't forget to keep checking Savannah's blog ( link is on the top right) all updates will be on there & on Facebook. Remember we are still looking for silent auction donations. even small things we can put into a basket to make a bigger thing! We don't have any electronics yet...the radio shack guy was a jerk!
that's it for now. I am tired. I thought it would be easier to go to work because I know my days are numbered....but nope....it's harder! yuck.
Jeddie I miss you. Today whenever I started to really get upset I tried to think of all the people you have touched. People you have met and some that never had the pleasure of meeting you in person. You touched so many...and continue to. Jed you are truly the gift that keeps on giving. I am missing you. I cannot think of how horrible this really is because I won't be able to get out of bed. I try to keep the reality of the emptiness kind of foggy. If things become too clear and I can see to the bottom I will fall in and never be able to climb out. I hope you are safe and healthy and having fun. I know it is you holding me up, that is the only reason I keep moving....you are holding me up. As always...taking care of me. oh Jeddie, I want to be with you.
Mommy loves you
Love J & k

No comments: