Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ocean City 2008. My beach friend. I was looking forward to the day that he would be boogie boarding and skim boarding like all the other little boys.

Everything is so up and down with work. I can't collect unemployment until Oct but i do get a severance after I have been off for 6 weeks. I initially thought there was just no way I could leave work now...I still know that the smart thing would be to stay but.....I am not staying. I really struggled...am still struggling. I could change my mind...but after I sign the paper on Friday that's it I have to leave. As of right now I am leaving. Things will be tough and there won't be any extras for awhile but I really think I need to go. Anyway, I am too tired to talk about it anymore..but I know Jed is helping me make this decision.
More about it later.
Good night lovey. Missing you as always. Keep giving me signs and helping me make decisions..I need the help. Baby Jed, I wish there were words to describe how I feel. My heart is just so broken without you. I can hear your voice in my head and that funny little giggle. Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

No comments: