Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jed introduced her to the magic of Nick Jr. cartoons!


Jed introduced her to the magic of Nick Jr. cartoons!
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

how cute are they??!!
Just getting through. Day by day...sometimes minute by minute.
Danny seems to be better..a bit. He is returning to work on Monday...that is enough to make anyone depressed, hope he is ok. Especially since I only have 14 working days left at HARLEY!!!! I feel bad for Danny though. He should probably keep his job until at least the end of the year...maybe longer. I am thinking he would make a great LPN or home health aid. He likes old people and is very patient with them....just a thought.
Looks like Grace and Mr. Jim are going to help spur the excavation for Jed's marker along. They know the digger guy. I am anxious to get it in...also very sad. All this is sad, the whole F'n thing is sad. Sad sad sad. UGH....I WANT MY KID
Sorry I am just really having a difficult time not being a mom. I mean I am a mom but the everyday day stuff I did for Jed and with Jed...the constant togetherness ..I am missing that. We were a great team. I see mother's out with their kids and I think of all the little things that I miss so much. Savannah, Jed and I are a very wonderful little crew. Of course Danny is part of our crew too but there were MANY times it was just us. Especially when they were younger. Just trips to the grocery store or whatever. I ALWAYS had them with me. We did EVERYTHING together. As Savannah got older she was often busy or she and I would run out to do things together but Jed was my constant companion. It's funny how those everyday, must be done, things that you do make such a lasting imprint. I always took both my kids everywhere with me even as infants. They are the funnest people I know. I am missing my son....my sweet funny little friend. So brave and strong, such a smart mouth on occasion, So very very smart and so heartbreaking. This is unfair, I hate to say that because nothing is fair but there are parents out there that do NOTHING with their kids or are not happy to even have their kids...but they do have them. I never wanted to be apart from my kids and I am forced to be. Unfair and very sucky...hate it. If I start to think about the fact that I am really going to have to live my life without my Jed I cannot function. Someone told me that I might be living in denial and I should empty his room and redo it....are you kidding me?? I don't think that is ever going to happen....I can't and I won't. Jed loves that room, it's HIS room. I'm sure this person was trying to help but I know I am not living in denial and i don't need an empty room to show me that he is not here. Besides no matter how crazy everyone thinks I am I know he hangs out in there.
Anyway same crap different day.
Good night Jeddie Spaghetti. mommy is missing you and as always.... Mommy loves you
love J & k

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

missing him to,a lot,a lot,a lot,my little big man.the sweetest,most compassionate fellow i have ever met. lv u man

Becky said...

No, don't redo that room.