Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sock Puppets. I saw this picture and all I can think is that
---he was just here--- how can he be gone? I really am so tired of this. I want my life back, the one I had that had a son in it. big F ' word
anyway
The other night I was doing some research into unemployment..just to make sure all my bases are covered...I came across this paragraph that talked about "base weeks". I had never heard of this before...did I write about this last night? ok so mom called unemployment today and the lady said I do NOT qualify to receive unemployment because they would be using Oct Nov and Dec of last year as my "base year". so that means that the quarter I just worked doesn't count. that was this morning....started my day off grandly. So after some discussion around my department I asked Grace to call and ask, if i was laid off at the end of this month but didn't file until october would I qualify then. Grace put Megan on the task. This is what Meg found out , if i get laid off at the end of june and I file for unemployment I will be denied but then if I waited and filed again in october i would be ok. That was my question...would they go from when I filed or from when I actually was laid off. According to the unemployment lady Meg talked to they go from when you file. SOOOO, this is my dilemma; if I leave in 2 weeks I can ask for my severance right away, but that takes 6 weeks to start. I would receive it weekly for probably 5 -6 weeks, I am guessing. I should be able to squeeze this until the beginning of October. Then I could file for unemployment. In the middle of all that I would hang out with Savannah and then start school in Sept. So I need some advice..don't be shy..I will take anything under advisement. I would have the initial 6 weeks to get through until I got any money. Then the severance would start and the next step would be to go file for unemployment and to school. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO..... the rumor is we are starting 10 hr days in August. I am not sure when I will get sent to 3rd shift...sometime before December I'm sure. I will also be sent to the line to work. My dept will be gone by December too. When we go to 10 hr days..or nights I really would not be able to go to school...maybe on days but I will only stay on day shift if they only run 1 shift. I would get sent to 3rd if we run 2 shifts and of course there are no answers at all from the company concerning all these things. Really I have no idea what to do and no I do not have any money saved to pay bills for 6 weeks. That went a long time ago! Ok so...give me thoughts. Help
Goodnight Baby Love
that picture broke my heart, it feels like it was this morning that you were making sock puppets because you were so bored. oh my Jed...this is bad, the missing you is really, really bad. I want you back...that's all I want. Struggling to keep it all together. Mommy loves you Jeddie
Love J & K
ps Mr Jim and Grace are still working on the headstone issue...seems the company thought it had already been put in....hahhaa..jerks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember this day like it was yesterday. You two always brought so many laughs to brighten the nights! Great memory! Thanks for sharing. ~Shelly