Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jed and Eli, September 2009 The Four Miles For Four Diamonds. Two skinny almost teenage boys. They did so well on that walk. They went ahead of "the parents"...they were too cool. I haven't heard anything about Eli lately so I am hoping no news is good news. I think he was headed to Hawaii again soon...I think! I also need to get some info on Iysis.
Danny and I rode for a few hours today then we stopped at the olive garden and stuffed ourselves with bread sticks and pasta...thinking of Jed the whole time. Right when we sat down the time was 2:22...our waitress' name was Kristin. I felt Jed right next to me all day. Being home without him to take care of is going to be harder than I thought, I think. This morning was so awful . The missing him was so over the top. I almost felt panicky because there was nowhere to go to get away from it. There is nowhere to hide from it. I just felt like I wanted to curl into a ball, to be as small as possible...so the pain couldn't find me...FYI...that does not work so don't bother to try. It was an odd feeling, like I said it almost made me panic...I do not panic....but it was frightening to know I could not get away from it. Danny was here , so that helped.
Savannah is in Philly today at a graduation party for Kyle and his cousins. She just called...the past 2 nights her face has swollen and gotten itchy and hot. Last night she was home and now tonight she just dropped Kyle off and said it was starting again...weird.
I got my grades today from my American Gov class....A!!! my GPA for this class 4.0!!! My cumulative GPA 3.67..I'll take it.
Danny and I watered our grass seed tonight and I have some ant killer/lawn fertilizer to put down before I water tomorrow. I hate to use stuff like that...I usually never do...but those ants much go and my grass must grow!!!
Goodnight baby Jed. I know you were with me all day. I felt you right there. I still miss you...more and more but I know you are here. I wish I could see your smiling face and hear your funny giggle....see you roll your eyes at Danny and irritate Savannah. Our house does not feel right, everything is off. We are desperately missing you...especially me. I want to do all the things I'm supposed to do and hurry up and grow old and then be with you...hurry hurry. Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: