Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jed and his Mr. Jim! Christmas Eve 2008


Jed and his Mr. Jim!

A pic of Jed and Jim.

Don't know why I picked this picture...but i did. Jed and Jim were great buddies. Jim did "outside" stuff and "woods" stuff with Jed. He loved it.
Nothing really new to write about today. Many ups and downs....even in just a span of minutes. It can be rather tiring.
I am ready to be finished at Harley. I am hoping there are not 150 people above me that want to take the lay off..that would suck.
Missing my Jed. God that sounds so inadequate...really there are just no words to describe the missing....every second, every breath is filled with it. I hate it. I hate that our future was so abruptly crushed. I am happy that Jed is happy and healthy, he is fine....we are not. I work very hard to not think of the horrors he endured and the fears he faced. I try to keep my focus on his beautiful smile and the light and love he brought to everyone. It was much easier to do this when he was actually physically right here with me. Seeing him, being with him ALWAYS made everything ok. I can't wait to be with him again. Never thought I would be in a hurry to grow old and die...but I am! Hurry up
Baby Jed I am thinking of you every second. Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

No comments: